Thinking of bringing a group to Mt Buller? We offer discounts off our full rate pricing for large groups, be it sports clubs, corporate team building exercises, uni student groups, or anything in between.
|Group of less than 10:||No discount|
|Group of 10 – 29:||10% discount on the full rack prices|
|Group of 30 or more:||15% discount on the full rack prices|
NOTE: Your overall discount is calculated on the total amount of the booking, across all age groups and package components (lift, ski or board lesson and equipment rental from Buller Sports). Private Lessons, crèche, demo rental products and accommodation are not eligible for group discounts.
HOW TO BOOK
- Familiarise yourself with the products your group is redeeming (lift, lesson and equipment rental) Buller Ski Lifts is able to offer your group, by visiting mtbuller.com.au/winter or calling our bookings team on 1800 BULLER (1800 285 537)
- Download and complete the Groups Booking Form available from the Buller Holidays website http://www.bullerholidays.com.au/school-and-group-bookings/
- After completing the booking form including all requested information, please submit the form via our website under ‘Groups Application’ section. You will be required to sign our waiver and submit your booking form via the link provided above.
- Once your booking has been completed, Buller Holidays will issue you with an order confirmation, you are required to review the confirmation and submit any final changes prior to making payment.
- Full booking amount is due no later than 48 hours prior to arrival to ensure your order can be printed and ready for collection prior to the group’s arrival.
- Payments are accepted via credit card or EFT. Banking details will be supplied upon request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A group qualifies as 10 or more guests participating in snow sports activities at Mt Buller.
- A completed booking form must be submitted to Buller Holidays no later than seven (7) days prior to arrival in order to be eligible for a group discount.
- Group bookings must be pre-paid. Products & discounts will not be issued if payment has not been received.
- Products available: Adult, Child and Over 65 single and consecutive multiday lift passes, lift and lesson package products, standard/executive equipment rental. NB: Sightseeing passes are not eligible for group discounts.
- Group discounts are not available with any existing discounts or special offers.
- Lift passes and lesson tickets must be collected and signed for in bulk by the trip co-ordinator; passes and tickets will not be handed out individually.
- Group discounts are not applicable on the following products: Private lessons, Crèche, Demo rentals, accommodation and/ or transport.
- Lift passes are non-transferrable and cannot be re-sold. If you require additional tickets on the day, they must be paid in full at regular rack pricing from any Buller Sports or ticketing outlet.
- No cancellations/ and or changes will be accepted within 7-days prior to arrival.
- Refunds due to medical reasons must be supported by a medical certificate and submitted no later than 14 days after the group’s departure.