Thinking of bringing a group to Mt Buller? We offer discounts off our full rate pricing for large groups, be it sports clubs, corporate team building exercises, uni student groups, or anything in between.
|Group of less than 10:
|Group of 10 – 29:
|10% discount on the full rack prices
|Group of 30 or more:
|15% discount on the full rack prices
NOTE: Your overall discount is calculated on the total amount of the booking, across all age groups and package components (lift, ski or board lesson and equipment rental from Buller Sports). Private Lessons, crèche, demo rental products and accommodation are not eligible for group discounts.
HOW TO BOOK
- Familiarise yourself with the snow products (lift, lesson and equipment rental) Buller Ski Lifts is able to offer your group, by visiting www.mtbuller.com.au/winter or calling our bookings team on 1800 810 200
- Download and complete and submit the 2019 Groups Booking Form via the Buller Holidays website. This will need to be completed with all relevant information prior to submitting to Buller Holidays.
- After placing your booking, Buller Holidays will issue you with a confirmation of your order. You will be required to review the confirmation, and submit any final changes prior to making payment.
- Full booking amount is due no later than 48 hours prior to arrival to ensure your order can be printed and ready for collection on time. Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or by credit/debit card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A group qualifies as 10 or more guests participating in snow sports activities at Mt Buller.
- A completed booking form must be submitted to Buller Holidays no later than seven (7) days prior to arrival in order to be eligible for a group discount.
- Group bookings must be pre-paid. Products & discounts will not be issued if payment has not been received.
- Products available: Adult, Tertiary, Child and Over 65 single and consecutive multiday lift passes, lift and lesson package products, standard/executive equipment rental. NB: Sightseeing passes are not eligible for group discounts.
- Group discounts are not available with any existing discounts or specials.
- Lift passes and lesson tickets must be collected and signed for in bulk by the trip co-ordinator; passes and tickets will not be handed out individually. If the group is a tertiary group, valid photo ID will need to be sighted for each member when the tickets are collected.
- Group discounts are not applicable on the following products: Private lessons, Crèche, Demo rentals, accommodation.
- Lift passes are non-transferrable and cannot be re-sold. If you require additional tickets on the day, they must be paid in full at regular rack pricing from the ticket office.
- No cancellations will be accepted within 7-days prior to arrival.
- Refunds due to medical reasons must be claimed within 14 days after the group’s departure.